Bike-parts-honda.ca will not accept your return of goods unless the following conditions are met :
- The return request must be reported within a maximum period of 14 days from the date on the delivery tag.
- Electrical or electronic parts and special order items cannot be returned.
- Non-defective products returned must be in new condition and packed in their original packaging. Any item showing damaged packaging or missing parts will be refused and returned at your expense (send and return).
- Specifically, a product which packaging was altered during return shipment will not be accepted.
- Returns after a mistake on the client’s part will be at the client’s own expenses. Also, any return of an item under warranty will be at the client’s own expenses.
- Any mail return must be sent via registered mail with delivery confirmation, thus providing proper tracking of parcel in case of veritable loss.
When canceling an order or parts, there will be a restocking fee of 20% (applies only on parts in hand). In the case of a backorder part, it is possible to cancel the item free of charge.
Bike-parts-honda.ca retains the right to determine, in good faith, if all of the above conditions are met.
An authorization number for returned merchandise is required. No return without authorization will be accepted. If this situation occurs, we will return the product at your own expense (send and return).
To get a return number click here. Fill in your order number and tick "I wish to return a product". In the comment field type in the part number, name, quantity of the product you wish to return and the reason.
You will then receive via email all the return indications you need.
Bike-parts-honda.ca cannot be held responsible for an error made in an order by the client, nor for charges resulting from such an error.